Thursday, February 25, 2010

Super Mario Bros. Wii FAQ (Unlockables)

Here are some examples I found on the new Super Mario Bros. Wii Unlockables. Here's 1 example, once you have finished all the worlds and beat the game then learn the epilogue you have to capture all 120 star coins to unlock Luigi. Although I still Haven't beaten the game I am still on the case. There is one more coin to make it an even 121 Star Coins and get to another planet once you cleared everything including epilogue as your game. I am on World 9-3 and got 2 star coins on my journey. I am still investigating. Infinite 1-up lives make you invincible and much stronger. That's my theory of Super Mario Bros. Wii game on the Wii console. Here are the Upcoming games.

Heart Gold Soul Silver (DS) as you've been paying attention.
Birth By Sleep (PSP)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 Wii Still (TBA) Preorder.
Very later in January Wii Snowboard and Skiing January 2011

No comments: