Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Super Mario Galaxy Walkthrough World 6 Melty Monster and Slimy Spring

Hey Everyone, I am so syked to hear that, So I told you about the new Super Mario Galaxy, well theres just some more good news, in Melty Monster, the galaxies in there are tough but u need special obstacles to get past like the boulder shoot and trying to get to the power star online requires tons of patience. Anticipating that you will get it the first time may not be @ your likings. Some power stars take a long time to find even if your'e with Luigi or Not. You always have to get the keys towards every galaxy you're in so you're quite in ship shape for how many Comet Medals you receive while defeating the Chimp's Space Challenge. Anyway's that's my story, be sure to check out the rest of my insightful story at Adimaster.Blogspot.Com. Till then, I'll Keep You Posted. Good Luck Gamers.

No comments: