Monday, June 27, 2016

Kingdom Hearts 2 How To Defeat Xemnas in the Battle Of Getting The Ultimate Weapon

For Getting The Ultimate Weapon You Need All The Rare Synthesis Items To Attain
The Energy Matrix and Synthesizing All Remembrance Items And Energy Shard Bright Crystal and
Synergy Crystals in order to Attain all Attributes In order to get The Ultimate Weapon. Make sure that you defend yourself with All of the Keyblade's to make Sora's Level Boost and make sure that his speed Affiliates the Great Accomplishment in order to Defeat Xemnas and Make Sure That Soras Drive Gauge can affect Sora's Speed Limit. That Is My Knowlegde In How To Pursue and Conquer Xemnas with 100% Mission Accomplished in Critical Mode. Anyways That is my Theory on what you decipher in that Status. That is My Knowledge on how to Level Up Sora and Riku to Become The Conqueror. Makes Sense, anyways that is my theory and I will make up some new criteria and new chain Levels in order to add Moogle Synthesis in Order to gain Recipes in order to get the Ultimate Weapon. Thanks for all of your info and I will see you later on the next Blogger Site. This Is Aditya that is signning off till then I will see you later. Thanks for reading the blog till then I will see you later. Bye!

No comments: