Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Defeated Super Mario Bros Wii (FAQ's Revealed)

Hi everyone sorry I'm a bit jumpy today. I was just focusing on how I beat the game from the topic board. Here are some FAQ's on how to get from World 1-3 to the Secret Area. First use Mario's propeller and then try to go through some pipes to get a couple Star Coins. Then use Yoshi to locate a hidden area with a berry and some coins inside that tunnel.Then Use Mario's propeller to go outside and rech to the high top and keep going right until you reached the Red Pipe to the Secret Area. You know what I did in my books. I got all the Star Coins from World 1 to unlock World 9-1 and try to get all the Star Coins in that level. Now I am onto World 2 to get the star coins to unlock 9-2 but It'll take a while. Don't forget for all you viewers out there to watch the clips on the right side of the screen like Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Things like Wii Fit Plus. Also Kingdom Hearts Trailers too. I'll look forward to seeing you later. Bye!

Upcoming Games:Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver. (DS) Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (PSP) Coming Later:Pre-Order Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) Coming Soon

No comments: