Friday, February 12, 2010

Super Mario Bros. Wii (Revealed) Walkthrough

Hey viewers, hows it hanging. I am on World - 8 in Super Mario Bros. Wii. You guys want to know how I skipped from World 5 to World 8 well I'll show you. After you defeat the ghost mansion in World 5. There are many ghost doors in the mansion so get at least 3 star coins to escape the mansion.The door that I got out was well do you know the ditches inside the mansion. Go to second ditch and take the left door, escape the ghost and capture that flag. Once you did that there is another pathway that leads to a Cannon ball. Take the pathway and go inside the Cannon ball to World 8. That was the quick and easy way to get onto tougher levels.
Anyway that's my story. See you all in the next review. Good Luck!


Upcoming games:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (PSP) May 13 2010.
Heart Gold and Soul Silver (Nintendo DS)
I recommend Heart Gold for all you viewers out there.

No comments: